Wednesday 1:13 AM

Lea Michele and Her 14 tattoos


Lea Michele reveals that she now has 14 tattoos

Lea Michele, who plays goody two shoes Rachel Berry on the Fox musical comedy series "Glee," has revealed that she now has 14 strategically-placed tattoos.

"I do have 14 tattoos, but I also do come home every single night and watch reality TV with my cat," Michele told Prestige magazine.

The 25-year-old actress opened up about having ten tattoos last year, including a gold star to represent her overachieving "Glee" character, "I Believe, " which is a song from the Tony-winning musical "Spring Awakening" on her right wrist and matching "Imagine" foot tattoos with her co-stars Jenna Ushkowitz and Kevin McHale.

Most of the tattoos are small and they are rarely visible in photographs. Michele also has a blue butterfly on her right foot, a bird on her hip, two musical notes from Queen's "Bohemian Rhapsody" on her left shoulder, a red heart on her left index finger, "Our city, our love" on her right foot and an unknown tattoo tribute to her late grandfather.

She told Marie Claire magazine in April, "I have ten, but they're tiny - a gold star for Rachel, one for Spring Awakening, the butterfly on my back is for my mom, another on my foot is for my cousins, and Kevin and Jenna and I have 'Imagine.'"

Michele also opened up to Prestige about her recent "New Year's Eve" on-screen make out session with Ashton Kutcher, which she said was not a big deal, "I come from Broadway. I've done a lot of things. That's child's play compared to some of the stuff that I've done."

Rumors surfaced recently that Michele is dating her on-screen boyfriend Cory Monteith. The actress was spotted visiting the 29-year-old actor's hometown in Vancouver, Canada on February 25.

Before she was cast on the show, Michele starred opposite Jonathan Groff, who plays Jesse St. James on "Glee," in the Broadway musical "Spring Awakening." One of the songs Michele sang at her audition for the television show was "On My Own" from "Les Miserables."

Michele began her on-screen career in 2000, appearing on an episode of the show "Third Watch" before being cast on "Glee." She was nominated for an Emmy her role on the series and was dubbed a "triple threat" by Billboard magazine in 2010.

Michele recently appeared in the romantic comedy film "New Year's Eve," as Ashton Kutcher's love interest. She also recently voiced the character of Dorothy in the animated musical movie "Dorothy of Oz," which is set to be released in 2012.

Here are few Pictures of Lea Michele's Tattoos:

About ara

Here you can share some biographical information next to your profile photo. Let your readers know your interests and accomplishments.